Monument
Route Vladaya - Fonfon area
Price: |
|
- address:
- Vladaya
- email:
- dppvitosha@iag.bg
- telephone:
- 0035929895377
The route starts from the square of village Vladaia to restaurant "Tzarevetz". Its length is about two and a half hours and the displacement is relatively strong - 675 m. From the outset, starting up the street " Opheliite" Soon leads to stone steps, goes past the cemetery and goes in the area Terezinoto.
This branch routes to huts "Selimitsa" and "Zdravetz", holiday homes of radio , composers, " Rudnichar". The route climbs to the right, following the well- recognizable path. After ten minutes climb the route reaches new " junction " which is still left to the holiday home of the composer.
Alley is wide and comfortable, climbs a gentle slope , following the left bank of the river Vladayska . About half an hour after leaving the area Vladaia at Terezinoto path takes us to the channel that drains Vladayska River to dam "Cold". The climb continues to the northeast .
Approximately a quarter of an hour after crossing the channel , the route passes near old orchard, separated from it by a low stone wall . Goes to the road which leads to the private hotel garden. The route crosses it and continues on the road to the holiday home of the composer. Only 20 meters later, however, deviate from it and begins a steep climb through mixed forest to the south.
Soon out of the old road and follow it around to the left to reach a hundred feet to tap in the area Bear Hole. Hence the route takes us to the stone river that descends from Vladaiski Black Peak ( 1641 m altitude ) .
After crossing its route climbs the forest through a well shaped path. Soon we came to a large panoramic meadow known as Vladaiski Konyarnik ( 1440 m ) . The border of the forest, which surrounds rises several buildings that offer conditions similar to those in any self-respecting hut.
Goes on the road, which passes through the upper part of the meadow, connecting Golden bridges and vacation home " Zdravetz" . Go to Golden Bridges , which are located on 15 minutes. After about one hundred meters track brings us to the final point - the site Fonfon ( 1470 m ) , named after the Italian diplomat , supported financially the construction of the hut (currently named "Pancho Tomov", but is better known as "Lunichka" ) .
- Route
Price: 



